Salford and Trafford Engineering Group Training Association Ltd (STEGTA) was established in 1966 to act as a central training department for a small group of companies in the Salford area. Since then, STEGTA has grown substantially and now provides training support for employers throughout England.
STEGTA is a Group Training Association which allows us access to a network of training expertise.
All STEGTA Apprentice training initiatives are specifically designed to meet the highest standards expected by employers.
SAFEGUARDING YOUNG PEOPLE’S FUTURES…..
- Industry recognised Apprenticeship programmes for learners of all ages
- Strengthen your workforce team with well educated and committed young learners
- Vocational qualifications for your existing workforce
- Bespoke training programmes to meet employer requirements
- One to one learner mentoring by STEGTA’s team of time served Training Officers
- We monitor and assess throughout all training programmes